Hi guys! i have a quick question about updating your apps. Everytime i want to check if some updates are available i need to manually open the app and tap "updates" to refresh it.
Since iOS 7 i've never seen a red badge app icon on my appstore when closed and not running in the background. I always need to refresh it manually. It's like appstore doesn't have push notifications. I think my settings are correct (badges, banners).
I've never had such a problem on iOS 6. How about you? Did you noticed it or maybe it's my appstore acting like this?
Sent from my iPhone 4s, iOS 7.0.3
- 10-31-2013, 03:44 AM #2
- 10-31-2013, 03:59 AM #4
- 10-31-2013, 04:31 AM #6
- 10-31-2013, 06:39 PM #7
Yeh if you have background apps turned off you are not going to get a badge like in iOS 6 , only when you open iTunes a count of how many and I can personally live with it. Sorry for the inconvienence but at least you know you have them if you see a number when you open iTunes. You can open the App Store pp and it will tell you under the update tab at the bottom a number and that you have updates.
- By apptalk in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 10-22-2014, 12:19 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-28-2013, 02:50 PM
- By Spheroku in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-19-2013, 08:15 AM
- By apptalk in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 09-12-2013, 01:13 AM
- By apptalk in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 08-28-2013, 12:19 AM