[FREE][APP]Coloring Princess Interactive Book

eddyfosman

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
Hi my friends,

I've finished a app, please review and rate for it.

Here is the link

IOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/coloring-princess/id719869464?at=10l3Vy

Coloring Princess Interactive Book is the best coloring app for kids. It will bring your kids to the colorful wonderland, where Snow White, Cinderella... are waiting to tell their fairy tales.

At the beginning, each page of a story will appear with a few white characters, then the kid will paint by touching those characters, so remain characters will be exposed until complete the story. Your children will have a great time with this app and you even tell them the fairy tale after they finished a page.

The user interface was designed especially for kids, therefore you don't need to worry about confusing buttons or menus. A magical hand also will be shown for touching next.

And it's completely free! You could download additional stories just by pressing the download button on the bubble in mainmenu scene.

The application is updated from time to time with much more interesting features and fantastic fairy tales. We welcome all your comments and feedback.

And here are some screenshots:

1.PNG

2.PNG

4.PNG

5.PNG

Thank you very much!

Last edited:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
First of all Welcome to iMore forums and Mobile Nations. We are happy to have you. Nothing excites me more for real when i see someone new introducing an app or game with such a great presentation and lots of info. I believe when you do as well as you did this you get more people to view it and want to try or even buy. With that thank you once again and we appreciate you being here.:)

eddyfosman

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for your attention!

We've updated this app to version 1.2 with some changes:
+ added new interactions in main menu
+ changed default story to Sleeping Beauty
+ changed some sound effects
+ fixed a lot of bugs

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads