Foursquare causing GPS to stay on constantly
I am having an issue where it seems like the Foursquare app on my iPhone 5s is causing the GPS tracking to stay on constantly. When I manually close the app out the tracking icon goes away. Or if I turn off Location services for it. I haven't had this problem in the past with Foursquare. I have also tried reinstalling the app. If anyone has an ideas or help that would be great. Appreciate it.
- 10-25-2013, 06:37 PM #2
Re: Foursquare causing GPS to stay on constantly
Have you yet to try and uninstall Foursquare even though you have not had this issue before with it, Hard reset your phone to get rid of the cache and remnants of the app. Reinstall the app and see if this cures your issue. Turn off location services before you do all this as well.
- By miwaca in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 113Last Post: 07-14-2015, 03:13 PM
- By James Falconer in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 29Last Post: 11-08-2013, 09:28 PM
- By Zvika Losh in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-25-2013, 10:27 AM
- By Zvika Losh in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 10-25-2013, 10:27 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-25-2013, 09:26 AM