Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Just_Me_D
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Nanite

1 Posts
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts

Default Great, private app search at DuckDuckGo

TLDR - DuckDuckGo wants to know what you think about our app search instant answers: https://duckduckgo.com/?q=free+ios+reminder+app.

Longer version:

Hi my name is Zaahir and I work at DuckDuckGo. We're a search engine with instant answers and real privacy. I've come to ask the good people of iMore.com (any web developers out there?) for your feedback on our app search instant answers. The "instant answer" is the box at the top of the page, above the links, that displays a carousel of apps.

If you have any feedback (especially about improvements) please let us know on our forum. Also, the code for this is open-source, so feel free to checkout the code here https://github.com/duckduckgo/zerocl...pice/Quixey.pm.

Thanks everyone, happy searching

BTW, we also recently launched a native iOS that let's you search anonymously!

Last edited by JustMe'D; 10-25-2013 at 02:30 PM.

Default Re: Great, private app search at DuckDuckGo

Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care…
    DaxDuck likes this.
    iMore Genius

14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

Default Re: Great, private app search at DuckDuckGo

Welcome Zaahir and thank you for introducing your app to us, Thank you from all of our members. I won't pretend to know what you had to go through and am sure it was hard work to get you to the iTunes and I am sure you will have good luck as I hope you do. Once again thank you and while you are here, Check out some of our other forums as well, There is so much going on at iMore right now, You have chosen the right time to get in. Best wishes! and have fun at iMore