Instagram advertising is coming, and now we know what it's going to look like: Imore Blog

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
[h=1]Instagram advertising is coming, and now we know what it's going to look like [/h]
Yes I am afraid the dreaded in app advertising that will be coming to Instagram soon that everyone hates and does not want but nothing we can do about it. I suppose they have to make their money like every one else. Anyway You can read the article and get a peek of what's to come.

Instagram advertising is coming, and now we know what it's going to look like | iMore

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Doesn't bother me. They have to make money somehow. The Facebook ads are the same thing and they are wonderfully done. I think these ads will be just fine.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
it makes me laugh reading all of the negative comments on the internet about it. subscribers swearing they are going to delete their accounts and go somewhere else. i bet you 75% of them are not going anywhere

from what i have seen it's just like another post in your feed that you would typically skip over. trust me, your IG account is not that great

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
It's a free app, they have to make money somehow, and they said the same thing with Facebook . When they started with the ads. But I didn't actually see anyone leave.

djstarion

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
I don't mind Instagram ads at all. They blend in with your timeline, and they're from brands that are already active on Instagram so they won't be obnoxious.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro