My new free M7 app for iPhone 5S users!

J3D1_WARR10R

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys! To start off I just want to say that this isn't some form of adverting as you might expect. I make no money off this app and do not plan to as it is free with no Ads and no IAP. When I heard about the new capabilities of the M7 chip, I immediately starting working on an app so that people could see what is does. I submitted it a little less than a month ago now, but it got stuck in review for a long time. It is now out and I just wanted to let people know about it. Again, I created this only as a cool experiment for people to see the capabilities of there device, not to make money off of the app. Please note that you need an iPhone 5S for motion related activities.
Thanks and I hope you enjoy!

Also, I couldn't decide what forum to post this should go in, so I'm sorry if it is the right one. I thought it would be more appropriate here than the general app forum as it is only for iPhone 5s users.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/steppy/id716950826?ls=1&mt=8&at=10l3Vy

J3D1_WARR10R

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately, I have also found that the motion detecting aspect of the M7 to be very unreliable as well. Hopefully it is something Apple can analyze further and keep adjusting.

km12345

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
I'm guessing this app would use much data to track ur movement similar to a GPS navigation app.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

J3D1_WARR10R

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
In what sense? This app doesn't use the gps, it uses the M7. Even if you don't have this app installed, the M7 will still be tracking your movements and you have no way to control that.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and thank you for bringing in this new app. Please feel free to have a look around at all of the other forums especially the Development & Design forum. Once again thank You for being a part of iMore!
To be sure that all App Developers conform with all of the posting regulations we ask that you
familiarize yourself with the App and Developer Rules & Guidelines

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys! To start off I just want to say that this isn't some form of adverting as you might expect. I make no money off this app and do not plan to as it is free with no Ads and no IAP. When I heard about the new capabilities of the M7 chip, I immediately starting working on an app so that people could see what is does. I submitted it a little less than a month ago now, but it got stuck in review for a long time. It is now out and I just wanted to let people know about it. Again, I created this only as a cool experiment for people to see the capabilities of there device, not to make money off of the app. Please note that you need an iPhone 5S for motion related activities.
Thanks and I hope you enjoy!

Also, I couldn't decide what forum to post this should go in, so I'm sorry if it is the right one. I thought it would be more appropriate here than the general app forum as it is only for iPhone 5s users.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/steppy/id716950826?ls=1&mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Nice app very cool ! Thanks for sharing

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox