Big Truck Free -- Universal App

androiddodo

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,
I'd like to introduce this little game called [Big Truck Free]. Really addictive game for iOS and Android. And optimized for iOS7.

Download your copy now. It is FREE!

[URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/big-truck-free/id595550205?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/big-truck-free/id595550205?mt=8[/URL]

Here are the screenshots:

screenshot_1.jpg

screenshot_2.jpg

screenshot_3.jpg

screenshot_4.jpg

screenshot_5.jpg

Free version for Big Truck.
Big Truck Free is a simple, but very fun to play game. You just have to drive a truck across rough terrain and make sure that your goods get to the destination safely. You will get a precise number of goods you carry and a precise number of goods that is required. The more you bring, the more score and coins you get.

This game is all about being careful. At the beginning of each round, a precise number of goods will be dropped into your container. You have to touch the right of the screen for accelerating, the left of the screen for slowing down and tilt the device for balancing the truck. On the top side of the screen, you will find a timer and the goods count in your container and level required. You have to find the perfect balance between reaching the end of the level rapidly and doing so without dropping too many goods. The only way you can lose is if you don’t transport enough goods or if you manage to turn the truck upside down. In this case, you will have to retry.

Game instruction:
- Drive by pressing on the right or left of the screen.
- Tilt the device to control the truck carefully not to drop too much.
- Get more trucks, wheels and vip cards in garage.
- Get more coins in garage.

If you like this app please leave back a comment or rate my app on iTunes Store so it can get up! :) appreciate it!

Attachments

• big_truck_free_ios_usa_qrcode.jpg
    big_truck_free_ios_usa_qrcode.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care?:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Please let me be one of many to Welcome you to iMore and thank you for for introducing your app to our members. I am sure you worked hard to get it here and hope to have many members check it out. You might want to spend some time in the forums letting others getting to know you and your name so they can go gram it to try. Once again Welcome to iMore. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73