Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Spat
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

Default Pinterest for iOS updated to version 3.0, updated design for iOS 7 and new swipe gestures

Pinterest for iOS updated to version 3.0, updated design for iOS 7 and new swipe gestures

I don't personally do Pinterest but have way too many friends that do that would be mad if i left them out so here you go neighbors and friends. Read it and enjoy all the new features you will be able to take advantage of.

Pinterest for iOS updated to version 3.0, updated design for iOS 7 and new swipe gestures | iMore

Default Re: Pinterest for iOS updated to version 3.0, updated design for iOS 7 and new swipe gestures

Thanks for the tip.
    iMore Intermediate

Default Re: Pinterest for iOS updated to version 3.0, updated design for iOS 7 and new swipe gestures

Pinterest has been crashing my iPad. Regularly. Anyone else have this happen or know what could be causing it? The app has been updated and my iPad is updated. I deleted the app and then reinstalled it and that did not help?? Thanks
    iMore Nanite

I'm having the same problem. Pinterest is constantly crashing on my ios7 iPad. Help!