Fantastical is now $1.99

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the tip. For now, however, I'm finding the native calendar app to be sufficient for my needs...;)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
While I do have both and use my Native app as my Number 1 and IF you are looking for another calendar that is the best deal besides free that you will find. I would take advantage of it if you have the need.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Fantastical 2 is out and I'm tossed up about buying it in place of the Native app.

Can anyone give me the pro and cons?

Sent from my iPhone 5

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
What about importing of Native app entries and notifications?

Sent from my iPhone 5

Slick as snot. Just grant Fantastical (or Fantastical 2) access to your native calendar and your reminders and everything just shows up. I’ve been using Fantastical for over a year, and absolutely love it.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Slick as snot. Just grant Fantastical (or Fantastical 2) access to your native calendar and your reminders and everything just shows up. I?ve been using Fantastical for over a year, and absolutely love it.

Ok thanks buddy I will enable it tomorrow after the Moonshine wears off

Sent from my iPhone 5

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
LOVING IT!!!! Integrated reminders...natural language input is so fast (a lot better than a few others that say they have that same kinda input!)...superb views (month, week, view reminders in date order, landscape view of week-drag and drop for time changes...)
*seashell's infamous happy dance for this one!*

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
LOVING IT!!!! Integrated reminders...natural language input is so fast (a lot better than a few others that say they have that same kinda input!)...superb views (month, week, view reminders in date order, landscape view of week-drag and drop for time changes...)
*seashell's infamous happy dance for this one!*

Thanks. I heard of the Famous Happy Dance its dangerous if performed while drinking Moonshine

I will still refrain till tomorrow 💣

I do like the Native app they did a great job with the reminder but I want ease of use the calendar app needs work

Sent from my iPhone 5

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Well after a day with F2 I decided to go back to the Native Calendar app

As good and well done Fantastical 2 is it seems to mirror much of the features I already have and combining Reminders with Events just confuses me it's just to busy.

Don't mind that I gave the Devs 2.99 intro price for the app as it's worth the price maybe in the future I will give it another shot

As for the issues on the stock app I can get along with a little glitch here and there

Sent from my iPhone 5

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2