Password Keeper & Data Vault
I had the free version of Password Keeper & Data Vault on my iPod Touch and added passwords. I did not buy the full version, but was planning on it.
I put my iPod up for sale and it unexpectedly sold the next day so I back it up using iCloud as well as locally on my computer.
I forgot to buy the premium version of Password Keeper before wiping my iPod.
Will my passwords be restored when I get an iPhone and restore the data from my Touch?
- 10-11-2013, 06:47 PM #2
- 10-11-2013, 07:16 PM #3
Re: Password Keeper & Data Vault
I use both of these apps and if you did not have the the desktop version of Password Keeper along with the app on your phone and have backup turned on, Then NO you will not be able to restore your passwords. Every time you log in to the app it will ask you if you want to turn it on or go unprotected.
I use it because I like the UI and don't care about the backup. I use Data Vault both app and desktop version which I am paying for and turned on and backup weekly to dropbox and sync unless I change a password or add a new one, Then I backup and sync right then and there. Quite frankly I like Data Vault much better but that is my personal preference. Sorry about Password Keeper though.
- By kch50428 in forum T-MobileReplies: 7Last Post: 10-27-2013, 06:11 AM
- By antony_correia11 in forum Original iPad miniReplies: 6Last Post: 10-10-2013, 06:11 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-09-2013, 06:49 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-08-2013, 05:07 PM
- By RC28 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 2Last Post: 10-06-2013, 02:54 PM