Happy Truck Free -- Universal App

androiddodo

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone!

I'd like to introduce this little game called [Happy Truck Free]. [Happy Truck Free] is NOW LIVE on both iTunes Store & Google play Store!

Download your copy now. It is FREE!

[URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/happytruck-free/id505839157?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/happytruck-free/id505839157?mt=8[/URL]

You can also simply scan below QR code to download:

happy_truck_usa_ios_free_qrcode.jpg

Here are the screenshots:

happytruck_screenshot0.jpg

happytruck_screenshot1.jpg

happytruck_screenshot3.jpg

happytruck_screenshot4.jpg

happytruck_screenshot5.jpg

happytruck_screenshot6.jpg

HappyTruck Free - Deliver fruits to the marketplace with your truck. You will need to get from one place to another without dropping too much from your truck. You will get a precise number of pieces you carry and a precise number of pieces that is required. The more you bring, the more score you get.

Game instructions:
- Drive by pressing on the right or left side of the screen.
- Tilt the device to control the truck in mid-air.Be careful not to drop too much.
- There are 27 levels to go, so don?t waste any more time and get started.

Features:
1. Different levels, 27 unique maps.
2. 28 models of truck and wheel, 12 types of payloads.
3. Awesome physics, with bouncing, crashing, flying, exploding and more!
4. Tilt controls, accelerometer supported.
5. Game Center supported.

Happy gaming and hope you all enjoy! Any feedback is appreciated! :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and the one thing that surely gets the most hits and excitement are the apps that are set up the way you did yours and how you have chosen to display it here. The more members can see the better chance you have of them trying it so good luck and i wish you the best with it.

androiddodo

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and the one thing that surely gets the most hits and excitement are the apps that are set up the way you did yours and how you have chosen to display it here. The more members can see the better chance you have of them trying it so good luck and i wish you the best with it.

Thanks for the welcome message and tips! And I will continue to add new features to this app. Enjoy it! :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner