Twitter Verification Issue

rstark18

Sep 2, 2009
Visit site
I have had Twitter two factor verification turned on since it came out. Yesterday while in chrome I needed to clear my cache and cookies. When I went to re-login to Twitter it sent a verification to my phone and I went to accept but I get an error. now I'm in this endless loop trying to get logged in on the desktop. I'm still logged in on my ipad and iphone. Anyone know a workaround? Also when I go to security feature on Twitter on the iPhone it seems to give me errors. I also tried resetting my password but that doesn't work because of the loop I get with the iPhone verification. SO ANNOYING!!

rstark18

Sep 2, 2009
Visit site
Here is the error when trying to verify on the iPhone:
3NKcm4u7

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
They will respond ad JustMe'D mentioned but i don't know their time table having never had to. Be patient and i am sure you will get your answer. It does sound like on their end when they tell you to try again later. :)

rstark18

Sep 2, 2009
Visit site
As a quick update. It's been 7 days since the ticket was opened and have not got a response. Also, no response from @support either.
This is going to be a problem because I can't even delete my account to free up my email for another name. I wish I could figure out a solution.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Final update. Support never got back to me but two step auth started working after the upgrade to iOS 7.0.3

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you for the update. I, too, was able to get my secondary Twitter account back on my iPad Mini and MacBook after the update or at least the last Twitter update.

rstark18

Sep 2, 2009
Visit site
Final final update. I got a response from twitter tech support after three weeks. Since it was resolved by the iOS update (for me) I closed the case.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2