Pixter - Photo sharing app that you can trust

agalaria

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
As you all know very well that people are deleting their account from Instagram as they sub-license your content to third party services (the photo's which we upload) and now they are going to start off with advertising too.

So its time to download Pixter - Photo sharing app that you can trust as they provide following features (from the website):

1. We sell our product, NOT our users
2. Our customers are YOU, the user, not advertisers
3. You retain EXCLUSIVE rights to your content
4. Zero compromises on sharing and rights
5. Hassle free export

I am already using it and all my friends have joined too. Its very nice and i feel comfortable as my photos are just mine.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
When I read a post about advertising starting soon in Instagram I was bummed for sure because I use a quite often. Welcome to iMore with the tip for this app and wish luck with it. I hope our members will see it and give it a shot. Once again thank you. :)

agalaria

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
So did you try Pixter ? If yes, then it will be great if you can provide us your feedback.

When I read a post about advertising starting soon in Instagram I was bummed for sure because I use a quite often. Welcome to iMore with the tip for this app and wish luck with it. I hope our members will see it and give it a shot. Once again thank you. :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW