Hate the new Calendar app in iOS 7? Here are the best App Store alternatives!: iMore

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
[h=1]Hate the new Calendar app in iOS 7? Here are the best App Store alternatives![/h]
Seems likes this comes out every time a new OS comes out but hey if you don't Like the Native calendar app and i am not crazy overe it, You can jump on an alternative like I did. I won't tell you which one but it is pretty popular on the blog side and he best UI IMO as the others so see what you think.

Hate the new Calendar app in iOS 7? Here are the best App Store alternatives! | iMore

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Gonna wait on that Fantastical 2 to come out might be what I'm looking for

I don't hate the Native app but I like that Natural Voice option I read about

Sent from my iPhone 5

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Been practicing using Siri to post my Calendar entries

It works OK but is a little slow

Sent from my iPhone 5

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Here's some of the Siri commands

null_zps043d241a.png

Sent from my iPhone 5

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I like the iOS 7 calendar app. Occasionally, I'll use Siri to schedule appointments.

Same here. The native calendar app is sufficient for my needs. Still, I have Fantastical, Informant Pro and a couple of other 3rd party calendars on standby, just in case I need them.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I've been using Tempo calendar app for the past few days. Really nice. Clean look.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pattylt

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I hope someone can either give me a great suggestion or let me know if what I want is not do-able. I want a calendar that I can put my work schedule day, time and settings (i.e.: no notification needed) for one day and then copy all those settings into each day I work.

I work the same time each workday but my days vary each week. It is a pain to have to go into each day and enter the start time, notification setting, etc. for it. I'd love it even more if I could pick the days for an entire month and then set the settings for it once... save and be done.

Is there any calendar app that will do anything close to what I need? TIA!

estroh

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
If I understand you correctly, it may be easiest to do a template for each day (Monday, Tuesday, etc) and repeat them weekly so it's 5 workday templates.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2