Twitteriffic Problem

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
So i really like the redesigned twitteriffic for ios7 the only thing thats stopping me from using it is, when i dont check it for a while and go to load my new tweets it starts putting the new pages below the marker which is what i want, thats why im using the new twitter, but then it kicks me somewhere else in my feed and i totally lose my spot, any suggestions? Is there a setting or am i just doing something wrong?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
This is the only Twitter app I use and you know there was an update in the app store that came out TODAY! You may look into that if you did not already grab it. I have been using mine all day because there are quite a few upgrade and bug fixes you might want to read about. Mine has been flawless and I did not have to change anything after my upgrade.

I learned a while back from Twitteriffic Tech that if you are having a problem, their best approach is to delete and reinstall but that was some time ago. Mine has been stable including today's update so try that and good luck.

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
This is the only Twitter app I use and you know there was an update in the app store that came out TODAY! You may look into that if you did not already grab it. I have been using mine all day because there are quite a few upgrade and bug fixes you might want to read about. Mine has been flawless and I did not have to change anything after my upgrade.

I learned a while back from Twitteriffic Tech that if you are having a problem, their best approach is to delete and reinstall but that was some time ago. Mine has been stable including today's update so try that and good luck.

Yeah i usually download my updates as soon as they are available, so i got that one, is that a normal occurence? Or should my new tweets always be added underneath where it says x amount more tweets

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner