- iMore Intermediate
- 462 Posts
So i really like the redesigned twitteriffic for ios7 the only thing thats stopping me from using it is, when i dont check it for a while and go to load my new tweets it starts putting the new pages below the marker which is what i want, thats why im using the new twitter, but then it kicks me somewhere else in my feed and i totally lose my spot, any suggestions? Is there a setting or am i just doing something wrong?
- 10-03-2013, 08:08 PM #2
Re: Twitteriffic Problem
This is the only Twitter app I use and you know there was an update in the app store that came out TODAY! You may look into that if you did not already grab it. I have been using mine all day because there are quite a few upgrade and bug fixes you might want to read about. Mine has been flawless and I did not have to change anything after my upgrade.
I learned a while back from Twitteriffic Tech that if you are having a problem, their best approach is to delete and reinstall but that was some time ago. Mine has been stable including today's update so try that and good luck.
- By Fausty82 in forum iPhone 3GS ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 03-03-2015, 07:52 AM
- By Sekelani Zwambila in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 14Last Post: 10-04-2013, 04:58 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-03-2013, 10:46 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 10-02-2013, 10:23 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-02-2013, 08:46 PM