Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Nanite

1 Posts

Lightbulb HowToCall, a helpful App for International calls

We recently launched HowToCall. This app is unique on its type, we haven't found another one like it on the App Store.
    Long story made short, the app helps you know how to call to different countries, you just have to enter four very simple things:
    the country you are calling from,
    the country you want to call,
    in some cases you may have to choose between cellphone and landline and
    finally the number you want to dial.

After that you will be showed the number you should dial. As simple as that. The app also has a tab where you can enter a country code and the app will recognize the country instantly. We call it Country Finder.
    For the time being the App is FREE!!!

I'll leave the Apple Store description below:

HowToCall is an app that helps you know how to dial phone numbers correctly all around the world with just a few taps.

Choose the country you're calling from, the country you're calling to and the number you wish to dial and HowToCall will leave you one tap away from dialing the number with the correct country code!
    Call the number, send a message, add to contacts or copy the number.
    HowToCall gives you the option to choose between Landline and Cellphone.
    You can also add a phone number from your contacts by clicking the button on the top right side.

Over 200 countries and territories included!

I hope you like it,

HowToCall Team

Last edited by JustMe'D; 10-03-2013 at 09:58 AM. Reason: Added Full iTunes Link

Default Re: HowToCall, a helpful App for International calls

Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care…

iMore Genius

14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

Default Re: HowToCall, a helpful App for International calls

I wantt o first say thank you for being a part of iMore and bringing in this new app for members to check out.
    It is a very good thing that you took the time to actually write up something with enough info that I hope will get you a lot of looks from our members. You did a great job in your explanation so best of luck to you. Also check out some of our other interesting forums.