- TiPb Fourm Staff
- 1,695 Posts
Mailbox the app
I love this app, but there is one issue I have that annoys me to no end..
When I get an email from a website that has a background, pictures, etc, it takes the app forever to load. Doesn't matter if I'm on WiFi or have full bars of LTE. When I use the GMail or Apple email app these emails load quickly with no issue at all.
Any ideas to what the issue is with Mailbox the app?
- 09-27-2013, 12:05 PM #2
- 09-29-2013, 01:31 PM #4
- 09-30-2013, 12:05 PM #5iMore Nanite
- 5 Posts
Re: Mailbox the app
Agree with Jaguarr40. It looks cool with amazing design and features but it's useless.
I have 2 mails on exchange server, one on gmail, one on icloud and it's impossible to manage them in Mailbox app. I don't like to have different clients per each email account.
Maybe when Mailbox will support different types of email accounts I'll take a look at it again.
- By Fausty82 in forum TV & MoviesReplies: 65Last Post: 03-18-2016, 02:07 PM
- By dir3 in forum App StoreReplies: 7Last Post: 05-21-2014, 04:38 AM
- By jdhooghe in forum iPhone 5Replies: 12Last Post: 10-02-2013, 08:36 PM
- By tomklyn in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 10Last Post: 09-27-2013, 03:52 AM
- By Appler4 in forum iPhone 3GS ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 09-26-2013, 04:14 PM