Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Newbie

12 Posts

Default Sky Live - Stargazing Forecast app

Hi there,

We are happy to announce a new app by Vito Technology - Sky Live. It will show you everything you need to know about stargazing conditions for your location tonight. This little hint is free, and is available for download on the App Store.

Here is a short video about the app:

Clear skies,
    Star Walk team
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sky Live - Stargazing Forecast app-photo-1.png   Sky Live - Stargazing Forecast app-photo-2.png   Sky Live - Stargazing Forecast app-photo-3.png   Sky Live - Stargazing Forecast app-photo-4.png   Sky Live - Stargazing Forecast app-photo-5.png  

Last edited by JustMe'D; 09-25-2013 at 08:07 AM.

Default Re: Sky Live - Stargazing Forecast app

Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care…
    iMore Genius

14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

Default Re: Sky Live - Stargazing Forecast app

Hi Ally... I must first start off by saying Welcome to the best forums on the internet for Smartphones but especially of course for iPhone or anything that is iOS related and everything Apple.I usually am not very impressed with games in particular because i am just not a gamer and will admit it but your app and I know it is not a game really impresses me and I have repeated this for a month now, When a Developer introduces a new game or app to me what makes it exciting to a member is how it is shown and talked about and I have to say that you have done a fantastic job showing off your app and it is a very interesting app that i feel anyone can benefit and learn from. Well done Ally! I hope you take advantage of looking around at out other forums and jump in to make yourself at home.I am going to give it a spin and see what I think and give you honest feedback so thank you and again Welcome as a new member of iMore, You are going to love it here!