Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rjkgr
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Nanite

3 Posts

Default New Word Game for iOS

Hello all,

I'd like to share What a Wonderful Word, the latest game from our 2 man studio at Red Barn Games, available now on the App Store.

In What a Wonderful Word, you must make as many four to nine letter words as possible using the jumbled letters presented in a 3x3 grid. Dressed in soft shades and subdued tones, What a Wonderful Word offers a relaxing word puzzle experience that captures the mood, pace, and integrity of an old-time Sunday newspaper.

- Thousands of puzzles
    - Huge word list with definitions
    - 2 game modes: british english or american english
    - Beautiful graphics with subdued tones
    - No ads
    - No in-app purchases

Whether you're a casual fan of this genre, a full-fledged word nerd, or simply looking to stimulate your brain, What a Wonderful Word appeals to a wide range of word game enthusiasts, offering thousands of hours of engaging gameplay.

What a Wonderful Word is a universal iOS app available now worldwide for $2.99 in the Word Games category on the App Store. It can be downloaded from https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/what-a-wonderful-word/id682038536?mt=8

We hope you like it.

Like Us: https://www.facebook.com/redbarngames
    Follow Us: https://twitter.com/RedBarnGames
    Visit Us: Red Barn Games
    Email Us: contact@redbarngames.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Word Game for iOS-mediapic.png   New Word Game for iOS-wonderful_finding.png   New Word Game for iOS-wonderful_menu.png   New Word Game for iOS-wondeful_definition.png  
    Last edited by JustMe'D; 09-23-2013 at 01:39 PM. Reason: Added CORRECT iTunes link

Default Re: New Word Game for iOS

Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care…

iMore Intermediate

175 Posts
    Global Posts
    178 Global Posts

thanks i love playing word games on my phone
    Hyman Ho likes this.
  4. Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  
    iMore Nanite

3 Posts

That's great, if you happen to try it and like it we'd really appreciate a rating/review for the App Store. We'd also welcome any other feedback.
  5. Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  
    iMore Nanite

3 Posts

It's a great game, but don't take my word for it. We got a solid review from 148 Apps. Read it here: What A Wonderful Word Review 148Apps iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch App Reviews and News
    iMore Genius

14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

Everybody loves word games it seems and this one looks like it wont be any different - With that being said Welcome to iMore and all the best with your new intro of a word game. Please son't hesitate to look over our forum as we have much to offer everybody and I hope you take advantage of it and get into helping others as well and bringing us your game to review. Once again thank you and I wish you the best.