MightyText Alternative for iOS?

Heckface

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Hey all,
I've been an Android user for a 4 years now and decided to get my feet wet with iOS. Hoping the get my delivery of the 5s next week or the week after. Anywho, the one big thing that I'm not looking forward to with the change is not having MightyText. It's great to use to text (SMS) and see who's calling without having to check/use my phone. Does any one know of good alternatives on iOS? I have only Windows PC's so can't use imessage. I found iPhone on your Desktop | myPhoneDesktop which looks like it could be an alternative for about $5 which I'm willing to spend if it's as good as MightyText. Anybody have experience with this or have other solutions/apps that work for them?

Angla

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I have used MightyText some time ago. When I switched to iPhone I started using mysms https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/mysms-messenger/id533406258?at=10l3Vy which on Android works just like Mightytext. For iPhone however, you can only sync messages to other mysms users - works as a real messenger app.

When I asked the dev. team, they told me, that it's not possible to access the SMS app on iOS. Only Apple itself can do this. So for now, mysms is the best I found, works on Windows and also on iPad.

DebraInVegas

Feb 11, 2016
Visit site
I've got an ipad and an android and in my quest to find an interface that would send my messages from my phone to my ipad like mighttext does to my laptop (still at a loss besides using 3rd party messengers....pain in the ****) - i stumbled across pushbullet - from what i gathered, it would do iphone to laptop, or android to laptop, but not android to ipad! Hope this helps!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods