Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Intermediate

147 Posts
    Global Posts
    165 Global Posts

Thumbs up Addictive Number Game "Numfeud" Now Gets Updated with New Features!

Hi Guys,

I am happy to inform you that the Numfeud app has been updated its version 3.0.0 with some more cool features :-)

In the earlier version, it is fun playing against opponents from all over the world. It’s even more fun when you can see the opponents nationality.

In the new version 3.0.0, users are able to earn achievements with new menus and friends leaderboard.

Players can share the app by using Facebook, email or via SMS. The app has been integrated with Audio support. Play Numfeud and send your feedback on the new options.

Last edited by JustMe'D; 09-20-2013 at 07:19 AM. Reason: Added full iTunes link

Default Re: Addictive Number Game "Numfeud" Now Gets Updated with New Features!

​Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care…
    iMore Genius

14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

Default Re: Addictive Number Game "Numfeud" Now Gets Updated with New Features!

Welcome to the iMore community, One of the fastest growing forums on the internet and if you are an IOS developer as you are, This is the place to introduce your new app which I am sure you worked hard on. We wish you the best and hope you have much success with your app and let the word spread through our community.