Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Newbie

22 Posts
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts

Default Echofon & Apps question...please help!

Hi all!

I use Echofon for tweeting & a couple of weeks ago, I decided to change my twitter username. No biggie right?? Wrong! I changed it on the web, then uninstalled & re-installed echofon & signed in using my new name & thought everything was fine. I have push notifications on for Echofon, which I love, but then I got a notification saying I had a new follower, but it said "so and so is now following" then used my OLD twitter username. I've tried everythign I know of to resolve this, to no avail. Is there something I have to do on settings on the web version of twitter or am I just missing something? This was happening on both iOS 6.1.4 & still on iOS 7. If anyone can think of any solutions, I'd be greatly appreciative!!!

Also, with iOS 7, I had originally chosen to do automatic updates of my apps & that was fine...until I woke up this morning & in the updates section of the App store it shows all the apps that were updated overnight & next to each app it says "open" instead of "install" obviously, but there seems to be no way to clear the apps that have been updated????? I have since turned that feature off, but the updated apps are still showing in App Store with no way to clear them??

Thanks again for any assistance!!!

iMore Genius

5,873 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,460 Global Posts

Default Re: Echofon & Apps question...please help!

Thread moved to the App section for better exposure.