Spheroku? released in Apple AppStore -- "sudoku Meets Rubik's cube"

Spheroku

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Hello everybody. I would like to let you know that finally Spheroku is available in iTunes. Today is Spheroku's second day in the AppStores where it is getting 5 star reviews from users.

This is a ]MUST HAVE game for anybody who loves puzzles and "Brain" apps and it really completely changes the way how Sudoku is played and perceived. Unlike the traditinal Sudoku, Spheroku is an active game & dynamic game -- the player constantly rotates the sphere on which the 9x9x9 sudoku grid is mapped. Those who already love sudoku will have much more to enjoy with this new interface. It is a perfect smartphone game for anybody who gets sometimes stuck waiting for things, be it on the job, at school, home or traveling.

App Store link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/spheroku-1.0/id703031130?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

But please don't take my word for it, go and check it out, it has to be experienced to get it!-- Spheroku™ is FREE to download and has 4 puzzles of increasing difficulty to start you out.
More on Spheroku(TM) Website Link"

1spheroku-screen960x640.jpg 2spheroku-screen960x640.jpg 3spheroku-screen960x640.jpg 4spheroku-screen960x640.jpg

Last edited:

Spheroku

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Here are User reviews from iTunes. Any professional reviewers on this forum?

----------------

User reviews fro iTunes:
Great!! ★★★★★
by CCCee - Version 1.0.02 - Sep 18, 2013

New, fresh take on Sudoku! Well done!!

Sudoku, but with colors! ★★★★★
by MDelmo99 - Version 1.0 - Sep 17, 2013

Lots of fun, first sudoku I ever finished.

Excellent Thinking Game ★★★★★
by IndePSIsive - Version 1.0 - Sep 17, 2013

App is an excellent "thinking" game, well made and easy to use. Really enjoying it!

Spheroku ★★★★★
by Tank0103 - Version 1.0 - Sep 17, 2013

This is a very cool take sedoku, I would highly recommend this game to anyone that loves solving puzzles.

Innovative and new. ★★★★★
by SinfonianEtaOmega - Version 1.0 - Sep 17, 2013

This game is great! It takes a classic game and puts a whole new "spin" on it. The layout is easy to master, and before you know it you're right into the fun. Also, it has the classic mode with numbers for those who either prefer them or can't grasp the colors right away.

Very fun ★★★★★
by Tom12345324 - Version 1.0 - Sep 17, 2013

Nice job

You gotta check this out! ★★★★★
by Sapphire7Rose - Version 1.0 - Sep 17, 2013

Super cool! I love it!

Great new app!!! ★★★★★
by lhebp - Version 1.0 - Sep 17, 2013

I love this app!!! The 3D environment and colors taking the place of numbers bring new great challenges to sudoku puzzles. It looks like you can switch from colors to numbers if you want instead. I can see myself spending a lot of my spare time with this app.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73