Perfect Weather for iPhone brings simplicity and detailed weather information together

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Perfect Weather for iPhone brings simplicity and detailed weather information together

I am posting this app for 2 reasons... The first is because it looks like a great weather app from what I can see of the screenshots and it is iOS 7 ready where most weather apps you and I might have now may not be ready. This does cost but again it is iOS 7 ready.

http://www.imore.com/perfect-weathe...ity-and-detailed-weather-information-together

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I think I'm all settled down in regard to weather apps and will use the default weather app for the time being.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
There are a lot of good weather apps. I prefer the Yahoo weather app and this one looks good, too. Thanks, Jan.

BTW, my favorite weather app of all time is BerryWeather for BB. Was so far ahead of its time, and incredibly stunning images/interface.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Last edited:

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
There are a lot of good weather apps. I prefer the Yahoo weather app and this one looks good, too. Thanks, Jan.

BTW, my favorite weather app of all time is BerryWeather for BB. Was so far ahead of its time, and incredibly stunning images/interface.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Agreed. Still use it on my BB9900 for work.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AbbiePilgrim