?FootLOL: Epic Fail League? ? crazy soccer game.

Hero Craft

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
1lm.png

Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/footlol-epic-fail-league/id689179296?at=10l3Vy
We all love soccer ? but how badly do you want to win? FootLOL lets you use mines, shields, UFOs, cows, glue and many more cheats to decimate the opposing team and protect your players...
Screenshots:
zau7.jpg
43z5.jpg

Official Game Trailer:
As a manager, you'll take your team through a few training matches, before being unleashed on new planets. As you go, you'll unlock new gadgets, improve your players' performance, and unlock new kits and hats for them to wear.

Game Features:

- Four planets, each with several types of pitch
- Wi-Fi multiplayer
- Hilarious football chaos
- Highly customizable characters and teams
- Sixty levels
- Crazy abilities and tools

FootLOL both for Mac and PC is now awaiting Greenlight: Steam Greenlight :: FootLOL: Epic Fail League

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care…:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. Let me please start by saying that in my opinion one of the best ways to get a member new or old looking for an app such as yours or similar is the way you present it to us here and your like one other I just viewed has a very nice setup and look and feel to it. With that I wish you luck and invite you to also look in other parts of our forums and blog with the soon to be announced new iPhones and OS 7 it will be buzzing around here so you chose a good time. Hope you are successful and look forward to seeing you in other parts of the forum. :)