Chrome iPhone 5 issue (weird)

ernbrdn

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
When I browse Androidcentral on chrome browser the site behaves strangely. 90% of the time I am unable to scroll the website unless I start at the very top or the very bottom. The device or app is extremely unresponsive if you try to initiate the scrolling from the center of the page. It only appears to effect this particular website. Weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Does the app behave strangely when you browse the iMore Blog or the iMore forums? Since you've stated that it appears to affect only AndroidCentral, have you tried posting your findings in the Android Central forum?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good advice given and questions asked and also just for the heck of it, Have you tried to browse AC with Safari to isolate if it is AC or the Chrome browser?

ernbrdn

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
It's definitely just the chrome browser, and it's only on android central website. The reason I asked here and not there I was curious if anyone else's chrome exhibited this behavior. Not really thinking anyone on the android central forums would be using ios to browse the web. Besides I've seen the flame bait and trolling that goes on there and would choose not to become a part of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free