Apple Store App: Calendar Bug?
I just scheduled an appointment using the Apple Store app, and everything went fine. I received an email confirming my appointment time with all the correct information. But when I tap the View in Calendar button within the app, the date listed for my appointment is December 31, 2000 from 7 PM to 7 PM. (And nothing is added to my actual calendar app.)
Is there a setting I'm overlooking, or is this a problem on the Apple side of things? The app did ask for calendar access, which I gave.
- 09-01-2013, 07:59 AM #2
- 09-01-2013, 08:58 AM #3
- 09-01-2013, 11:06 AM #5
- By Nadia_Solaiman in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 15Last Post: 09-02-2013, 06:41 AM
- By Focuscar in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-01-2013, 06:07 AM
- By Noni Boloni in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2013, 07:43 PM
- By WildCatStud333 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 7Last Post: 08-31-2013, 01:25 PM
- By CrazyInventor1 in forum iPad Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2013, 12:48 PM