Apple Store App: Calendar Bug?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I just scheduled an appointment using the Apple Store app, and everything went fine. I received an email confirming my appointment time with all the correct information. But when I tap the View in Calendar button within the app, the date listed for my appointment is December 31, 2000 from 7 PM to 7 PM. (And nothing is added to my actual calendar app.)

Is there a setting I'm overlooking, or is this a problem on the Apple side of things? The app did ask for calendar access, which I gave.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I recently scheduled (and cancelled and scheduled and cancelled) a Genius bar appointment through the app. Both appointments showed up where they were supposed to in my calendar.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I recently scheduled (and cancelled and scheduled and cancelled) a Genius bar appointment through the app. Both appointments showed up where they were supposed to in my calendar.

Interesting, mine still shows the year 2000. Maybe a bug in rescheduling?I didn't cancel, but did change the time of the appointment.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I would try it again or uninstall the app and reinstall it in case there was a glitch in the install. You never know. Mine works fine like Allies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2