Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Intermediate

147 Posts
    Global Posts
    165 Global Posts

Thumbs up Pixel Gun 3D for iPhone!

Hi Guys,

I am going to share with you about the action thrilled gun game which is available at the cost of $0.99.

Pixelgun 3D is an awesome 3D shooter game which comes with the following features like,

•A new training camp for first-timers
    •More detailed graphics
    •More challenging gameplay

If interested, then please Download Here!
    Last edited by Ajaykumar; 08-31-2013 at 02:08 AM. Reason: Added Full iTunes link

Default Re: View Your Photos with UniFrame!

Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care…

iMore Nanite

2 Posts

Default My 2nd fav game but the update......

I'm really good at this game I hacked all the guns, and bought diamond gear whenever someone tries to kill me. Then I kill them. But the update....man, it sucked. I couldn't even go into the game. Whenever I try to open the game, it crashes. I WISH THE ALEX KANSAROV COMPANY FIXED THIS BOO HOO HOO. Also I bought the game, and I feel like my money wasted. I WAS CHEATEDDDDDDDDDDD.