Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Nanite

11 Posts
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts

Default [New Game] Star Quest

Download Star Quest - - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/star...mUvbUpU2070818

Star Quest - is an amazing, fly by the seat of your pant mobile app game for you phone or tablet. Star Quest is nail biting good fun, extremely addictive and keeps you coming back again and again. Crash and explode through a challenging maze of meteor rocks and asteroid fields.

Collect coins and fly as high as you can up into deep space while you avoid the many dangers of outerspace. This is an explosive game and tons of fun. And as an added bonus, if your getting close to a new high score or achieving a difficult mission, use the Save ME! feature to keep you going longer.

This is loads of fun, So what are you waiting for. Download and play Star Quest, Live in the App Store soon! And give us a 5 Star Rating if you love the game. We would really really appreciate it.

Download Star Quest - - Star Quest

Check out images from the game

Download Star Quest - - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/star...mUvbUpU2070818
    Last edited by JustMe'D; 08-29-2013 at 01:52 PM.

Default Re: [New Game] Star Quest

Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care…
    iMore Genius

14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

Default Re: [New Game] Star Quest

First of all Welcome to iMore and believe it or not someone just mentioned this app to me that they liked it. I don't know if they saw it here but at least it is here and I wish you the best of luck with it. Please feel free to look at some of our other forums as well. Once again Welcome.