Blonds go into match 3 games: Blondie's Jewel Saga

SoftTouchMedia

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/blondies-jewel-saga/id690366165?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Hi everyone!
Happy to announce to all casual games and especially match 3 games fans –
This week we releasing the first game in Jewel Saga, called Blondie’s Jewel Saga. This is a casual game based on match 3 gameplay but with one interesting upgrade – now you can blow up jewels by matching special explosive items: Bomb, Rocket, and Lightning.
In the game you have to help sexy blond to collect as many jewels as possible by swapping and matching 3 or more of the same jewels in a line. With each new level you move to different jewel store. Use special explosive items to quickly collect whole clusters of jewels. Match two explosive items and blast away whole bunch of jewels at once. You have to be quick though, since collection time is limited. And sure, you can share your game results with friends at Game Center, Facebook and Twitter.
I believe that with introduction of managed explosions into the matching 3 gameplay, this casual game becomes a bit of tactical one. And that’s great! The mobile market is full of simple casual gaming, where you don’t have to think at all, just click often and fast to get into top players list and that’s all. For me it’s really boring! So the time has come to make casual gaming, in our case- match 3 gaming, a bit smarter, I say. In the game you can come up with whole new tactics, involving directed explosions, to quicken the pace and range of your jewel gathering. With new explosive items you direct their blasts three ways:

- Rocket explodes vertically;
- Bomb explodes and takes out a square cluster of nearby jewels;
- Lightning strikes jewels horizontally.

If there are real match 3 fans around, I’d love to hear from you about our Blondie game.

And here are few screenshots of the game:
screen568x568.jpeg

screen568x568.jpeg

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/blondies-jewel-saga/id690366165?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Last edited by a moderator:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care…:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Thank you STM for bringing this app for introduction into iMore and the apps and games forum. Hopefully our members will get a good look and decide to give it a try. Welcome and once again thank you.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods