Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Nanite

2 Posts

Default Remote Patrol 2.0 and SecuritySpy 3.1 Releases

Hi Everyone,

I am the developer of Remote Patrol. Today, a new release (version 2) is rolling out. It will include many new features, including Apple Push Notifications. Now when your camera detects motion SecuritySpy can send a notification directly to your iDevice so you know quickly that there is activity.

Check it out on the App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/remo...mUvbUpU2069869

Remote Patrol 2.0 and SecuritySpy 3.1 Releases-img_0826.jpg Remote Patrol 2.0 and SecuritySpy 3.1 Releases-server-table.jpg Remote Patrol 2.0 and SecuritySpy 3.1 Releases-cameras-multiview-3-column.jpg Remote Patrol 2.0 and SecuritySpy 3.1 Releases-captured-images.jpg

I hope you like the improvements.

Last edited by JustMe'D; 08-27-2013 at 09:50 AM. Reason: Added Full iTunes Link

Default Re: Remote Patrol 2.0 and SecuritySpy 3.1 Releases

Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care…
    iMore Genius

14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

Default Re: Remote Patrol 2.0 and SecuritySpy 3.1 Releases

Welcome to iMore and your hard work at developing this app that I really like the look of and what it does. I am sure you are going to get a lot of feedback from it and don't forgot to visit other areas of our forums while here and read about everything going on at iMore.