Best way to create links in Tapatalk?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Question for you Tapatalk gurus out there: what is the best way to create a text link in a post?

I know about the "3 dot" button that allows you the option to choose BBCode and then URL, but that's the only way I see. What I'd love to be able to do is highlight the text I want to turn into a link, and then hit the URL button, but doing that doesn't work the way I thought it would. (I thought it would turn the highlighted text into a link; instead it inserts the URL tags in front of the selected text.

Advice?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
There is no easy way, to be quite honest. In regard to what you're trying to do -- turn highlighted text into a link -- you'd have to first highlight the text and then select "cut". After that, tap on the 3 dots, then BBCode and then URL. The cursor will automatically appear between the beginning URL block and the end block. After that, tap the cursor and then select "paste". Still, that is too much work, in my opinion. Personally, I don't even bother using the BBCode option. I type the whole bracketed URL code and the link manually. I do agree that there should be a better way. Anyway, goodnight, sir...;)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2