How is everyone liking the update for the YouTube app?

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I personally love it! It looks amazing with iOS 7. Matches very well with the new iOS along with the new picture-in-picture feature.

What does iMore think?

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I hate the updates. It makes it harder and more confusing to navigate. The new look is nice, though. Fits the flatter and more modern look for iOS 7.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
I also like it but wish they would update the app so you could play video in better quality. Only allowed to play it in HD over a wifi connection. That is lame. Dumb, Dumb, Dumb. IOS isn't responsible for anyone's data bill, why the hell do they control video quality. I use other YouTube apps so I can play videos on my regular data connection in HD, I just enjoy the latest update on the Google YouTube app. Is there a sneaky way to get Google YouTube to play HD videos on regular data?? Think I've tried every possible way but no can find an answer. Any input would be welcomed.
Thanks,
Vinny

arwaldon4

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I think it is a step in the right direction. Def a huge overhaul from previous versions. Especially the feature to watch vids while browsing.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Not paying attention to the iOS 7 aspect since I don't have it installed I like the pic in pic feature of it. I installed it right after I placed the article about from the blog to the forum. i suppose i will have to wait on the over all look for iOS 7. So far so good thought.

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I do find it difficult to go back to the page I was without actually having to drag the picture to the small square in the corner and swipe it away, there really isn't any other way.

todd riddle

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
I love the youtube app update, with a new look, I can get easy access to my favorite and liking videos. Love the Picture in Picture function.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner