Jetpack High [Game]

TobyKaos

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------- NEW AWESOME GAME --------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, you know now.

And it is Jetpack High. Ok I am not impartial because I am the developer of this game. But take a look about it and tell me if you think is it awesome?

AppStore link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/jetpack-high/id673031003
ios_640x1136_1.jpgios_640x1136_2.jpgios_768x1024.jpg

And what you do in this game?

. Complete 95 missions
. Fly as high as possible
. Collect coins
. Upgrade
. Have fun (yes it is very important)

A promo code for the first who read this thread: 4LA4PAK6NA7T

Good game

Attachments

• jetpack_high_nexus_s_small.png
    jetpack_high_nexus_s_small.png
    57 KB · Views: 82
  • jetpack_high_nexus_4_small.png
    jetpack_high_nexus_4_small.png
    108.6 KB · Views: 81
  • jetpack_high_nexus_4_2_small.png
    jetpack_high_nexus_4_2_small.png
    90 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:

TobyKaos

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

ok I read it, all seems ok but not the apps link. I do not manage to add correctly my app link.

Else, who I am? I am an indie game developer since 2007 and work on my own games now. I love C++ and Opengl then Jetpack High use my own custom game engine which run under PC, iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, Bada, ... and all I want :)

Thanks,
Thibaut CEO of Chaos Interactive

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

ok I read it, all seems ok but not the apps link. I do not manage to add correctly my app link.

Else, who I am? I am an indie game developer since 2007 and work on my own games now. I love C++ and Opengl then Jetpack High use my own custom game engine which run under PC, iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, Bada, ... and all I want :)

Thanks,
Thibaut CEO of Chaos Interactive

Outstanding!...:)...Thanks for the short bio, and welcome to iMore. Take care and good luck with your app...:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Thank you for your app an introduction at the same time. Welcome to iMore and the best with your new app. I am sure you worked hard at it. :)

TobyKaos

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Thank you,
I work hard indeed and I improve my own cross platform game engine at each new paid project.

I hope you will enjoy playing Jetpack High :)

TobyKaos

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I am adding a new character in Jetpack High. A panda but I need a name for it.

Have you got some idea?

panda.png

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Being that you're in an Apple-centric forum, it may help if you were to depict your game on an iPhone / iPod instead of on Android devices in post #1 of this thread....:)

SBC_games

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
I am evolving my cross platform engine too. Do you use any 3rd party libraries? Do you use GLM? And if yes, what is your experience with it?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2