Kung Fu Quest: The Jade Tower, an awesome fighting game on iOS

iplayalldaygame

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,

Kung Fu Quest: The Jade Tower is a 2D side scrolling beat'em up game that emulates the classic yet tries to bring new take in the genre for mobile device.

Out on App Store NOW (HD version available on App Store) as a free download game.

Here's a trailer for the game :

KungFu Quest: The Jade Tower is a 2d side scrolling beat'em up/fighting game that emulates the classic yet tries to bring a new take in the genre for mobile gaming. A redesign on how action games should be played with simplified inputs allowing responsive and intuitive control.
Beat all the enemies and make your way up to the top of the tower to face the ultimate evil. Train your skills in many challenges as you earn your way to be the toughest fighter.
This isn't just a simple beat ? em up game, an homage to classic game with new awesome features. Use different strike moves and make your own combos, upgrade and customize yourself to beat the enemies.

Kung Fu Quest: The Jade Tower features :
? 37 challenging stages, 7 unique themes including 8 intense boss fights
? List of different strike moves allows you to set your own fighting moves and combos to match your fighting style.
? No awkward virtual D-Pad! Controls specially designed for touchscreen allowing easy and responsive inputs
? Character upgrades and customization
? Selection of challenges to train your fighting skills and earn your
? 60 fps animation and awesome graphics will immerse player into action and the game world.

Here are some screenshots and media to see what actions this game will bring !
UQI8F3B.jpg

ukohNuf.jpg

1rFDXOe.jpg

sOoHpKp.jpg

3chKkNG.jpg

pChXq9Z.jpg

Available now for free on App Store :
KungFu Quest - The Jade Tower
http://itunes.apple.com/app/us/kungfu-quest-the-jade-tower/id656436191?ls=1&mt=8&at=10l3Vy

KungFu Quest - The Jade Tower HD
https://itunes.apple.com/app/us/kungfu-quest-the-jade-tower-hd/id656640699?ls=1&mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Thank you so much for your time and if you like what you see, please help me share the game :

FIGHT ON!

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for choosing the iMore forums to introduce your app. We know you've worked hard to prepare it and thus, we wish you the best of success with it. In the meantime, feel free to peruse the forums and interact with the rest of the iMore community as well as take time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines. Take care.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for letting me post my games. Really excited to see what people think about this..

I have a question though, how come all links showed up broken with a "" bbcode around it?[/QUOTE] ​Accor... to members. No shortening urls are allowed.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
On behalf of everyone at iMore both Staff and members we appreciate you bringing us a new app for review. It looks very interesting and I am sure you worked very hard at it. We all wish you much success with it. If you need any help with anything, Please don't hesitate to contact us.
Please feel free to have a look around at all of the other forums especially the Development & Design forum. Once again
thank You for being a part of iMore!
To be sure that all App Developers conform with all of the posting regulations we ask that you
familiarize yourself with the App and Developer Rules & Guidelines

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2