How to add extra security to Dropbox for iPhone and iPad by adding a passcode lock

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
[h=1]How to add extra security to Dropbox for iPhone and iPad by adding a passcode lock[/h]I am a very big user of Dropbox on everything I own that you can install Dropbox on so when I saw this I just had to read it not knowing to be honest that you could do this. As of now my Dropbox account is protected so jump to the link to learn how to do this yourself - We all know you can never have too much security protection.

How to add extra security to Dropbox for iPhone and iPad by adding a passcode lock | iMore.com

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I was already using a passcode for the Dropbox app on my iPhone as well as for Evernote. I'm all about using security measures when available.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I was already using a passcode for the Dropbox app on my iPhone as well as for Evernote. I'm all about using security measures when available.
I as indicated now Passcoded Dropbox after reading and Posting this but you mentioned Evernote? You have to use a username and password anyway, Is there a secondary security that I am missing? This is for my phone as well as the web??

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2