ShopAndDish Your Shopping List and your recipes always connected

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi:

I'm happy to announce the launch of ShopAndDish, a free iPhone app to manage your Shopping Lists and your Recipes easily.

https://itunes.apple.com/es/app/shopanddish/id666474855?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

CarriroF1_114.png
Manage your shopping lists in a simple way. Check the items you are putting in your shopping cart and easily erase your items shaking your phone. Send by e-mail to whoever you want.

Store your recipes with its ingredients and the ?how to?. Then you can add one or all the ingredients to your shopping list just pressing a button.

Do you buy the same things every week? Are there things you need to remember? These are your VIP lists

Your Shopping List and your recipes always connected. Save time and don't forget anything.

Thanks so much for everything

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for choosing the iMore forums to introduce your app. We know you've worked hard to prepare it and thus, we wish you the best of success with it. In the meantime, feel free to peruse the forums and interact with the rest of the iMore community as well as take time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines. Take care.

Also, your description of the app here at iMore is in English, but not so in the App Store. Why?

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
I'm sorry. There was a problem of the first version od the application and it was published only in one language in the AppStore. We have released a new version and this problem was solved.
Thankyou for your support

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro