Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    17,049 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 7.1.2

Default Wunderlist updates offerings for Pro users, introduces Files and Team Pricing: Via iMore

Wunderlist updates offerings for Pro users, introduces Files and Team Pricing

Personally I use Wunderlist a great deal and just updated to pro and love the new features. What do you think? Well you won't know if you don't read the article... Get going!

Wunderlist updates offerings for Pro users, introduces Files and Team Pricing | iMore.com
    ~JAG~
    Member Of iMore & Mobile Nations!
    In Memory Of Steve Jobs ... Rest In iPeace

iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    2,772 Global Posts

Default Re: Wunderlist updates offerings for Pro users, introduces Files and Team Pricing: Via iMore

I think it's not worth the monthly price. As a free standalone app - it's great. For a paid app, there are better alternatives out there such as Remember the Milk ($25/year for a pro account) and Omnifocus (very pricey up front but no ongoing costs after that initial payment).

But if Wonderlist works for your workflow, then great. Go for it!