Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Newbie

Default Checklist - Not todo's

I am looking for an application that works as a checklist, allowing you to create a list, check off items as they're done, but have these items remain part of the list, so they can be unchecked but still have them just greyed out so you can see the names because I read who can and cannot checkout a book and I would need the names used again the next time I need to perform the same function. Anyone have an app to suggest?

Because i work at a school library and when the librarian reads books to them I check in the books and then I put a checkmark on my notepad that the students can check out a book and the ones don't get a checkmark they can not check out a book until they bring there book back and this year I would like to do that same idea on my iphone with a app like that to save paper.

Global Posts
    22,451 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default Re: Checklist - Not todo's

The native Reminders app will allow you to create a to-do list to be checked off or uncheck, but it does not grey the checked items

Any.Do will allow you to create lists but instead of using a checkmark, it uses a line. The completed items are greyed out and moved to the bottom of the list. If you need to make the item active again, you can.

Clear and Swipes are also excellent apps worthy of consideration.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    2,781 Global Posts

AnyList is another free app which should do what you need. It also syncs your lists between devices.
  4. Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  
    iMore Newbie

Thanks or also are there any other apps like this https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/my-t...0l3Vy&ct=vb_im