Checklist - Not todo's

anon7759143

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I am looking for an application that works as a checklist, allowing you to create a list, check off items as they're done, but have these items remain part of the list, so they can be unchecked but still have them just greyed out so you can see the names because I read who can and cannot checkout a book and I would need the names used again the next time I need to perform the same function. Anyone have an app to suggest?

Because i work at a school library and when the librarian reads books to them I check in the books and then I put a checkmark on my notepad that the students can check out a book and the ones don't get a checkmark they can not check out a book until they bring there book back and this year I would like to do that same idea on my iphone with a app like that to save paper.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The native Reminders app will allow you to create a to-do list to be checked off or uncheck, but it does not grey the checked items

Any.Do will allow you to create lists but instead of using a checkmark, it uses a line. The completed items are greyed out and moved to the bottom of the list. If you need to make the item active again, you can.

Clear and Swipes are also excellent apps worthy of consideration.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2