- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
In the Deep, visually hypnotising game
Hi iMore community,
I am a game designer from the independent studio Narrow Street Games. I’d like to inform you of the release of IN THE DEEP game.
IN THE DEEP is a game you can play anywhere, at any moment, and it doesn’t matter how much time is on your hands. It’s exactly the kind of game that will entertain you when waiting for a bus or sitting in a comfy chair at home.
The visuals, supported by the amazing music and sound effects by the artists who worked on AAA titles, will absorb you.
So delve deep into the ocean with a single aim: survive for as long as you can and collect as many stars as possible. And should you just need to stretch out, there is nothing easier than trying the Zen mode and enjoying the superb visual experience and the sound of gently cracking and life-saving oxygen bubbles.
Game is avaiable on AppStore:
- Simple concept, lots of fun
- A unique visual experience
- Endless gameplay
- Test your reflexes
- Easy-to-use swipe and touch controls
- Game center achievements and leaderboards
You can flollow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NarrowStreetGames
We are open to any feedbacks or suggestions
- 07-22-2013, 07:08 AM #2
- By Jaguarr40 in forum Photography and VideographyReplies: 5Last Post: 07-24-2013, 05:47 PM
- By rdiddy_25 in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 15Last Post: 07-24-2013, 08:28 AM
- By BrianFoose in forum iOS 7Replies: 2Last Post: 07-21-2013, 08:41 PM
- By bwfcrus in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2013, 02:20 PM
Is there a way to force the shutter speed to slow down and increase the f\stop for more dept of fielBy CSI Guy in forum iPhone 5Replies: 3Last Post: 07-20-2013, 07:10 PM