Need an app that let's you manually add RSS feeds

ckillam3

May 11, 2009
Visit site
I was using RSSOwl on windows when I wanted to access the feeds on my new iPhone5. I don't subscribe to Google. I like Feedly, but I'm caught in a conundrum too. Feedly will allow one to add RSS Feeds. Clipboard has a nice interface, but one's RSS Feeds don't look like Google Reader. Do I sick of up and join Google?

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Google reader is dead so you don't have that option anymore. Feedly does a great job and allows you to add feeds. Feedly keeps your rss subscriptions in sync and has a great web interface as well. I really don't think you can go wrong with it. You could also subscribe to feedbin or feed wrangler as I have found both of them to be great as well however they are not free and feedly is.

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Google reader is dead so you don't have that option anymore. Feedly does a great job and allows you to add feeds. Feedly keeps your rss subscriptions in sync and has a great web interface as well. I really don't think you can go wrong with it. You could also subscribe to feedbin or feed wrangler as I have found both of them to be great as well however they are not free and feedly is.

Agreed! Feedly is the the best free option as of now. People also like Feedwrangler if you don't mind paying.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77