Mission: Park! - Available on the App Store
Can’t remember where you parked your car at the airport, mall, ball game or concert? Tired of getting parking tickets at metered parking? Mission: Park!’s got you covered.
Mission: Park! is an easy to use, find-my-car, and metered parking reminder app for iPhone. With features like multiple car tags, quick entry timer, routes and GPS reception, we’ve thought of all the little things to cover you for all the different situations you’ll encounter.
Download Mission: Park! from the App Store - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/miss...mUvbUpU2047781
- Multiple car tags - use the first one to tag your parked car's location. Use the second tag to mark a rendezvous point in the city, a friend’s car at a concert, or your rental car when traveling.
- Quick-entry timer - enter your parking meter time and set a pre-alert time for a reminder before your time’s up. The expiration time is also displayed when setting the timer. The timer is useful in other situations like setting time limits for shopping or your kids practice test.
- Audio, text or photo notes - Use one or all of these to make a note when GPS is weak like if you’re in a big parking structure, or for other notes like a shopping list.
- GPS reception meter - This tells you how accurate the tag will be by showing you the GPS signal strength. You want to have high reading for the best accuracy possible.
- Car distance gauge - This gauge tells you how far the tagged location is in miles, km or in minutes it would take to walk from your current location.
- Route to car - Tap the route button and the map will display a route back to your tagged car location.
App website: Chai Monsters - Mission: Park!