Dropbox. What are the use cases?

Nolander07

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
I use it mostly for pictures. It can automatically upload pictures from your camera roll, and when you do that, it keeps adding storage to a certain point. That way, I don't have to store 1000 pictures on my phone. It even organizes the pictures by date, which is nice.

Judson50

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
I use it for work. Any/all forms. I work in a hotel and I'm on the floor alot so when someone needs something, can send it - I dont' have to wait to get back to my desk.

I came from Blackberry and I'm used to having everything I need on my phone.

FBPD10

May 17, 2013
Visit site
I use it to share my photos and to keep a backup of my documents, mostly receipts for products purchased. I will lose 51GB of my storage in Aug of 2014 since I used to have a GS3 but I'm sure that something better will come down or I will just pay the $99 a year for 100GB of space. More than enough for smartphone pics and documents.

sendalonline

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
I use it to acces personal and work related documents on the go a lot, Shared Folders to work with others, especially in App development, but propbably one of the most used scenarios involves saving App mockups from Photoshop to my Dropbox folder and opening them on the iPhone or iPad to check them on the actual devices...

Seems the quickest and easiest way to do this for me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox