Calendars by Readdle Free today.

davidliu

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Am using Fantastical at the moment & its serving my needs. But i don't mind looking into other options - gonna try it:)
Anyone any thoughts on Fantastical & Calendars+?
Thanks for the info!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Am using Fantastical at the moment & its serving my needs. But i don't mind looking into other options - gonna try it:)
Anyone any thoughts on Fantastical & Calendars+?
Thanks for the info!

I'm using Fantastical as well and I do love it! Quick and can input everything on one line (appt date time). I did d/l Calendars too, since it was free, it has many more views and the ability to enter tasks you can view right from same screen...so it depends on your needs. I occasionally switch calendar apps (Informant, Fantastical) depending on what's going on with work etc if I need to see tasks. Otherwise Fantastical works and I combine it with Quick Drafts for to do etc (those can be sent to calendar also or I send an email raise Mailbox will remind me too!)

It's fun to have options and change it up sometimes. Hope that kinda helped!

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm using Fantastical as well and I do love it! Quick and can input everything on one line (appt date time). I did d/l Calendars too, since it was free, it has many more views and the ability to enter tasks you can view right from same screen...so it depends on your needs. I occasionally switch calendar apps (Informant, Fantastical) depending on what's going on with work etc if I need to see tasks. Otherwise Fantastical works and I combine it with Quick Drafts for to do etc (those can be sent to calendar also or I send an email raise Mailbox will remind me too!)

It's fun to have options and change it up sometimes. Hope that kinda helped!

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

Yep... love/use Fantastical, but I never pass up an opportunity to snag a free quality app... Calendars+ is just that - a quality app...

davidliu

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
With all the great calendar apps out there, its hard to find that one perfect app. It all comes down to how we intend to make use the the features-and there is no 1 single app that can please everyone.
At the moment, Fantastical serves my purpose well:)
And yes, i should also grab more freebiesssss!:D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh