FidMe: Gather all loyalty cards, vouchers and discounts on your phone!

FidMe

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

My name is Nicolas. As part of the FidMe team, I'd like to present you FidMe. FidMe is a free mobile app (working on every mobile phone), allowing everyone to gather all their loyalty cards and stampcards into their mobile phone. No more bulky wallet, no more forget cards, it makes the shopping easier! We have a great success with it, and with no ad, we try to make our community growing.

For now FidMe is:
- N?1 mobile loyalty wallet in Europe
- 4,5 stars on the Itunes Store
- Available in 16 languages
- Free and with no add
- Available on all mobiles: iOS, Android, Blackberry, Windows Phone, Samsung Bada, Symbian

As we always want to offer more to our 2 millions users, we launched the V4 that connect retailers loyalty programs . As a result, loyalty cards are directly integrated into the Apple Passbook.

Have a look on our last video: FidMe 4 - Mobile loyalty wallet - connected and passbook enabled - YouTube
You will find more information on fidme.com

You can download the app here => https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fidme-loyalty-cards/id391329324?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

At your service for any question !
Kinds regards,

FidMe Team

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for choosing the iMore forums to introduce your app. We know you've worked hard to prepare it and thus, we wish you the best of success with it. In the meantime, feel free to peruse the forums and interact with the rest of the iMore community. Take care.

Annemie Baetens

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Why do you pretend that it works for ipad ? It doesn't.
Filling out the forms is very difficult, you must type but you can't see what you're typing, or what is the next field.
And when trying to scan a card blocks everything, It doesn't work but even worse, I cannot get back to the previous screen.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore Nicolas and we are happy to have you. Bringing in an app just to let you know, alsp be prepared to answer the good with the bad as the comment you have received from a member. We still wish you the best and hope you do well. Feel free to look around the rest of our forum.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro