Request: Starbucks code for Over

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I saw that the app Over is being offered via Starbucks this week, but it wasn't in my local store and hasn't shown up in my app either. If anyone is grabbing a card, would you mind grabbing one extra and pm-ing me a code? I will definitely owe you one!

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Same here, Massie. I just checked the Starbucks app and it is still not listed.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Update: I grabbed some cards this morning, so I'm all set. Will post some extra codes in a bit!

takuma089

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
IMO I think some people install the Starbucks App for those codes. BUT the cards on the store I think are different from what they offer in the app. Correct me If I'm wrong.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
IMO I think some people install the Starbucks App for those codes. BUT the cards on the store I think are different from what they offer in the app. Correct me If I'm wrong.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I often get them via the app, but for whatever reason Over still has not shown up there for me.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I often get them via the app, but for whatever reason Over still has not shown up there for me.

Sweet... You taking over for me ;)

I will post my thread soon. I need to get to Starbucks and grab a stack of cards today.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Sweet... You taking over for me ;)

I will post my thread soon. I need to get to Starbucks and grab a stack of cards today.

Haha, I won't take over—generally speaking I only do it if it's an app I really think people should know about, or one I particularly like myself. Over definitely fills the bill!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox