- iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Jawfish Poker release (developer post)
I am the product owner of our new poker game at Jawfish Games. Professional poker player and WPT champion Phil Gordon designed the game with a group of professional poker player developers. Our game is the ONLY poker game to offer massively multiplayer tournaments (and King of the Hill play!) and we would love to get some users so that players don't have to play against our bots! If you like poker, we would really appreciate it if you give us a chance and download the app. If you send an in game support message and mention you found us through imore.com, we'll send you some free in game currency!
The game is completely free to play, so please check it out!
Here is the link to the game:
Jawfish Poker review
Editor's Choice at 148apps.com!
» Jawfish Poker Review
- 05-31-2013, 06:14 PM #2
Re: Jawfish Poker release (developer post)
Hi Anders and thank you for introducing yourself to us at iMore. We are always very happy to have a new Developer here among us. We thank you and wish you much success while you are here.
- By dt81 in forum iTunesReplies: 5Last Post: 11-12-2010, 06:27 PM
- By iVenom in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-20-2010, 12:48 AM
- By pokerGuru in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-03-2010, 02:52 PM
- By johns#IM in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-30-2009, 11:10 AM
- By kardin in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2009, 01:32 PM