Star Trek App.. Help

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I am wondering how to find the image shown in the app for the Invaders at Shepard Fairey Studio Number one in Los Angeles? I have already tried several web searches and couldn't find the image asked for. Is this possible or is it a "Kobayashi Maru" inserted into the app?

Last edited:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried to contact the Developer although that is usually something they would not be willing to share but you can ask.

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I sent them off an email, and now just waiting to hear back.

If anyone knows anyone who has used the app and has successfully completed the mission, please tell me and others how you did it.

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Commodore's Log: Stardate - 2013.156
Still no response from developers. The app is also no longer accepting images for scanning. Don't know if I am alone in this, but will have to wait and see.

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Commodore's Log: Stardate - 2013.163
Found out that the app stops working with images once I reached my current rank. Sent them another email and several tweets. I will have to wait and see if I get any responses from them.

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Well, I got a response from them on 2013.171, that says "This is a bug that we're working on. Please let us know if this isn't fixed in the latest update". Now I have to wait for it to show up with the update in the App Store.